“Baltic E-commerce Conference & Expo” organized since 2013 is the biggest international event for e-commerce professionals in the Baltic states.
Ecomexpo takes advantage of the efficient exhibition and practical conference combination, providing a unique opportunity to reach potential clients and introduce yourself as a well-known e-commerce service provider.
Ecomexpo’22 attendee profile
37 companies participated at the exhibition with their booths, representing different European countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, USA, Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Poland.
Event visitors in brief numbers:
60,9% of all visitors were e-commerce companies and their representatives
30,4% IT, marketing, logistic, payment and other solution companies
3,3% state enterprises and etc.
5,4 % other*
Positions of the visitors: owner, director, subdivision head, manager, specialist.*
What to expect at Ecomexpo’23?
- Exhibition space for participant booths. On the day of the event more than 60 event participants will be able to have their booths here. That is a great opportunity to increase the recognition of your services, business or solution.
- 3 conference halls, 30 presentations + Online day. Presentations and discussions on relevant topics pertaining to e-commerce, famous local and international names, experts with extensive experience.
- More than 1000 attendees and participants. From Lithuania and other Baltic countries: owners and developers of e-commerce businesses, specialists and experts of digital marketing, creators of e-commerce tools and solutions, providers of services to e-commerce.
- NEW! “Matchmaking” session. Opportunity for event visitors and participants to make new connections, obtain new significant contacts for successful future deals.
- NEW! 2 seminar halls. Seminars for small e-commerce businesses and enhancing their practical skills.