Managing Director for Baltic countries | Board member at MakesYouLocalRegister now
Donatas is responsible for MakesYouLocal activity in the Baltic states.
– Since 2010 he has been engaged in e-commerce
– The main specializations:
- localization of e-commerce in a new market,
- introduction of a new brand to the market,
- online marketing,
- development of e-commerce and operational optimisation.
- Donatas’ company hadbeen providing localization services to Baltic and Scandinavian online shops for two years. Then the company was merged with their partners in Denmark and now it operates in the market in the name of MakesYouLocal.
Topic: "Profitable growth in a foreign countries. Part II."
- How to prepare online shops for their expansion to new markets
- How to manage a localization project
- What details should be borne in mind when preparing an online shop for a new market (technical aspects, such as payments, trust marks, etc.)
- Ongoing tasks. Marketing, customer care, logistics and return of investment in a new market. How, where, for how much and what must be done and how much time does it take.
Ticket’s price includes:
- Participation at the event (participants may choose presentations and seminars)
- Lunch and two coffee breaks
- Free ecommerce consultancy from GETSHOPIN consultants (NEW!)
- Translation from Lithuanian to English and from English to Lithuanian in two presentation halls (5.1 and 5.3)
- VAT, taxes